Saturday 11 February 2012

Oh my goodness!


When I collected the eggs today just look and see what I found! I think it is the biggest egg we have had yet. It's twice the size or the usual eggs we get.

If you look very closely at the picture on the right you can just see my first seedlings poking through. If I remember correctly I think these are Brussels- sprouts and I can't remember what type and I am not going back on the slippery path to the summerhouse to find out, I'll get back to you on that one!

Today I sowed some flowers, Lychnis Dancing ladies, Malope glacier fruits, Foxglove excelsior, Canterbury Bells, Sweet Williams Royal wedding mix, Nasturtium empress of India and finally Nasturtium tall. As the windowsill in the kitchen is now full and the summerhouse too cold they are on my sons bedroom windowsill (no place is sacred!).

I have a rather sore bottom, I went to kick Max's ball and both feet flew in the air and I landed with a thud! So that's it from me for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...