Monday 20 August 2012

What's Cooking?

From this
To this
Mediterranean Vegetable Medley


and this!
Creamy Potato Courgette/Zucchini Soup

And there is still more to come from that bucket of potatoes. Tonight we are having sticky chicken thighs with roasted garlic potatoes and green beans. There will be some left over for tomorrow to go in the beef hotpot too!

It is so much more satisfying cooking and eating your own home grown vegetables. You know what has gone into growing it as well as the sweat I suppose from digging, planting, watering caring and tending to them, but it is all worthwhile.

It has been another warm day, no rain or storm has arrived in sunny Suffolk yet, it is very uncomfortable trying to sleep in this heat. Mind you at the weekend we are off to Scotland, so I will probably need my thermals!

Well that is it from me today, sorry it is a short post but I have been so busy today and now it is cooler I am taking the dogs for a quick run. Poor old Clyde just can't cope with this heat. Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...