Sunday 9 September 2012

Guess the cumbrit & boot sale tales

Well I have been down the garden to take another look at these orbs and I'm sorry the photo is not brilliant but I had my sandals on and as the vegetable plot had been dug over I had to take them the other side of the fence.

This is the biggest one
A small one

So any ideas anyone of whether it is a pumpkin, squash or indeed a melon?

We done quite well at the boot sale today and made £78.00, not bad for getting rid of your unwanted goods. As usual Jay decided to set us a task, Ben was with us too so we all joined in. We had £1.00 each and we had to go and buy something from another stall holder and make a profit on our original £1.00. I bought a lidded soup bowl and a stone goblet, Ben bought two Chinese looking vases and Jay got a mirror with a small shelf.

Ben sold one of his vases for £2.00 and then went off and bought another three items. Jay sold his mirror for £2.00 and then went and bought another two items and he sold one of those for £3.00. I sold nothing and as always Jay was the winner. It made the day more fun and interesting.

Well that is it from me for today, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Until next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...