Friday 26 October 2012

A little peek?



I am spoiling you today with a second posting! As I said earlier I was going to do some baking. I wanted to trial some items that I am hoping to make for the hampers. So I have made a batch of vanilla fudge which is still setting, some peppermint creams, shortbread biscuits and I also made some cheese scones for Jay to take fishing with him tonight and also a chocolate sponge cake for the boys as they have not had one for a while.

I feel like a blue ass fly today, baking earlier, preparing dinner, walked the dogs then straight out again to get Ben and finishing off dinner. Then tonight some more crafting and sorting stuff out for the craft fair tomorrow. Phew busy busy busy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...