Monday 15 October 2012

aches & pains

Another weekend has been and gone and the days are getting much shorter. We had some lovely weather the past few days but unfortunately for me no gardening as such just seeing to the girls.

I had a fairly busy and productive weekend. I managed to finish off a couple of hat orders and start on some more orders. I made a batch of jam got several jobs on my todo list crossed off however several more were added!

The big truck is still being repaired so we are having to use the little car, and with my gippy leg it is not easy to drive or to get in and out of. And as I can't hold both of the dogs on the lead Jay is having to walk them. I am hoping the car will be fixed this week as I am really missing walking the dogs everyday.

Well that is it from me for now, until next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...