Sunday 13 January 2013

Taking time out...

I am still without my truck, it has been almost three weeks and I am really missing having access to it. It was Jay's weekend off and we or should I say I was hoping to do a bit of pottering in the garden however it has been very damp and rather cold and Jay wanted to do something else.

I'm glad we did as it meant I got to go out. The dogs went for a long walk, we popped into town and then went for a drive.


Houseboats


We went to Pin Mill where I had the best ever hot chocolate! The above photos were taken from the Butt & Oyster pub car park. From here we drove on to Shotley Marina where we had a coffee and the most delicious slice of caramel shortbread. It was huge.



 I'm so glad we got just the one slice!

As we done so much walking yesterday my leg has been quite painful so today has been an indoor catchup sort of day. Ebay has a zero insertion fee this weekend so I have uploaded  48 items. I want to replace the hen house, so all funds will go towards buying the girls a new home.

Dinner is cooking and I have also baked a chocolate sponge, time to put my feet up and do a bit of crochet.
It has turned quite cold and we have had snow forecast, whether it will turn up is any ones guess, as for me well I hope it does not! I hope you have all had a great weekend. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...