Friday 8 March 2013

Stop the clock!

I say it every week but hells bells that's another one been and gone! I have had an extremely busy week but boy have I had fun. I managed to get my five pieces finished and even made up a window display.



It was raining and there are still stickers on the windows that need removing, so the picture is not the best, but it gives you an idea of what I have been busy doing. I have started on a few more pieces and dad is coming down to paint the toilet and lobby next week. It is all systems go!

I am at a craft fair tomorrow in Woodbridge, fingers crossed it will be better than last week. And Sunday I am hoping to relax and do sod all! Well it is Mothers Day after all...

The rain arrived today and apparently is going to be with us until early part of next week. I really should get down the greenhouse at some point and start sowing some seeds. Perhaps I will do that Sunday, it is relaxing and does not involve any strenuous activity and it is not housework either and I will have some peace and quiet as the house is always full at weekends.

Right enough of my musings and thinking out loud, dinner needs doing, another nice easy one tonight, sausage pasta bake. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a very happy mothers day to all us Mums.

Until next time x



1 comment:

  1. They look great. The rain's arrived here too, it's pouring down, so that's my allotment plans scuppered for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...