Monday 1 April 2013

A delayed Happy Easter...

A Happy belated Easter wish to you all, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your choccy eggs.

This past week has gone by in a blur, I have still been suffering with the chronic tooth pain and am hopefully back at the dentist tomorrow. Goodness knows what they are going to do I am already having panic attacks just thinking about it!

The shop opening went well, I was busy finishing off some pieces and have now finished the girls bedroom set which I have set out as a room display.


The weather has been all season's we had snow showers again on Saturday and Sunday was bitterly cold and today we had some lovely sunshine. As per usual I never managed to get out into the garden, yesterday was taken up with family time and today the housework had to be tackled but I would much rather have been pottering about the garden.

We were a bit concerned this morning as there were only three hens coming out for the daily scraps, I ventured in and peeked into the nesting box and their sat Bell all plumped up and making a clucking sound sitting upon a lone egg. I managed to coax her out to eat and drink and as soon as the gate to the run was open she was straight back into the nesting box. Hopefully she will sort herself out.

I have the grand total of 7 broad bean plants and 3 pea plants, now it is starting to stay light longer I will get an hour in the garden of an evening and get the growing season under way.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter, until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...