Monday 24 June 2013

Fitting it all in

Hello again, as usual everything is happening at once and there is not enough time to get everything done that I would like.  

I managed to clean out the girls and weed the vegetable patch and the strawberry bed between the showers we had yesterday. 

I had a quick scout about the garden to see how things had been doing since they had been left pretty much to their own devices. 

I have a few strawberries that are on the turn and a lot of blue berries are on the bushes. The swede is growing well and the fennel has emerged. 

We should get a handful of broad beans, the peas are flowering and flourishing. The leeks are going good, the onions are swelling. 

The only down side is the rhubarb it really did not appreciate the move. Hopefully next year it will be back to good growth. I will not take any from it this year and just let all the goodness go back into the roots. 

There are no photos as I have left the camera at the shop. Speaking of the shop it is all starting to come together. The tearoom will be opening this weekend, I have quite a few local crafter's who have their hand made products for sale in the shop and also the pre-loved furniture. The craft workshops are starting next month  and finally I managed to build a website http://wigglywoocraftemporium.webs.com/

Well that is all my news, I will hopefully get some photos for you in the next couple of days. Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...