Thursday 27 February 2014

that stupid blonde woman that don't use her legs!



Strange title I know but that is how I was referred to by an ignorant woman at swimming tonight. When your in a changing room always remember the person you are bad mouthing or whatever may be in the very next cubicle! I wish I could swim with my legs but I can't and as a result of swimming I am now laying in bed with a burning throbbing leg and hip joint. Next time I might just shove my float into her big mouth and tell her to chew on it!

Rant over time to continue with the garden journal quest.

31) What vegetable would you suggest I should Grow?

32) Can you recommend any vegetable varieties that grow/do best

33) What advice would you give me about growing fruit?

34) "A garden without flowers is like a day without sunshine" What flowers do you like and have successfully grown?

35) If I wanted to have a perfect lawn like a bowling green what advice would you give me?

My turn...

31) Celeriac a versatile vegetable and makes lovely chips!

32) Dwarf French beans I have grown different varieties and all have grown very well.

33) The only success I have had so far with fruit is strawberries, and I don't know what I did to make them a success they just were

34) 3 years a go I sowed hundreds and hundreds of flower seeds, I was buying this gardening mag and you got free seeds every time so I sowed everything! The cosmos went like the clappers and still have 100's come up each year. But the double headed dahlia's are my favourite.

35) Don't get a dog! That would be my advice, we have no lawn the dogs ruined it so we have patio and hard landscaping

Thanks for joining me, until next time x








1 comment:

  1. 31) What vegetable would you suggest I should Grow?
    Grow vegetables that you would not normally eat but would like to try.

    32) Can you recommend any vegetable varieties that grow/do best
    I just stick to the veg that grow well in my garden - no particular variety.

    33) What advice would you give me about growing fruit?
    I've not really been successful in growing fruit as I've not got much space. Having said that the strawberries had a bumper crop last year.

    34) "A garden without flowers is like a day without sunshine" What flowers do you like and have successfully grown?
    One year we sowed Love Lies Bleeding and the came up like trees!

    35) If I wanted to have a perfect lawn like a bowling green what advice would you give me?
    Sow the best grass seed and look after the lawn at all times - mowing, feeding, raking etc.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...